Interlock Install & Restoration
Has your interlock raised or settled in different areas of your property? In reality most interlocking surfaces will need resetting at some point in time. Vehicle traffic, weather, ground settlement, large tree roots… these are all just some of the things that can cause interlock to shift out of place. Here at A.D.S. our team of professionals have several years of experience and expertise installing and repairing interlock.
What We Do:
- Surfaces are thoroughly pressure washed, using adjustable pressure and the appropriate accessories. The old joint sand is removed from in between the interlocking bricks. Any weeds and algae growth are removed from the root.
- Un-level bricks are lifted and re-laid.
- High-end polymeric sand is applied to prevent weed growth, as well as brick shifting, allowing for resilient joints that last for years to come.
- A blower is used to remove excess polymeric sand from the brick surfaces.
- A light water mist is applied in order to activate polymeric sand binding agents.
- 2 coats of our industry leading sealer is applied to restore and protect the natural beauty within your interlocking pavers.
Whether your problem is just a few bricks, or a complete interlock restoration, nothing is beyond repair. We will lift, re-level, re-tamp, and apply polymeric sand so your interlocking surfaces look uniform and pristine.
We treat your property as if it was our own by taking the utmost care in ensuring that we leave your property in excellent condition.
Contact Us today for all your INTERLOCKING needs!