Concrete Washing & Sealing
Our process of washing consists of using a combination of both industrial equipment and detergents. Pressure washing and sealing tackles elements that are common to exterior surfaces, such as:
- Oil & Rust stains
- Mold & Mildew
- Dirt & Grime
- Weeds & Grass
- AND MORE
Pressure washing surfaces include, but are not limited to:
- Retaining Walls
- Pool decks
- Building Exteriors
What We Do:
- Surfaces are thoroughly pressure washed, using adjustable pressure, and the appropriate accessories, in order to protect your surface.
- Depending on your surface, a spray and/or roll technique is used to ensure uniform coverage through our 2 coat non-slip application.
The application of our industry leading concrete sealer will prevent the build-up of the elements listed above while also restoring the colour and luster of your concrete surface. We also add an anti-slip product called Shark Grip to ensure proper traction.
A.D.S. Exclusive Sealer:
- High solids, acrylic-based sealer
- Low VOC
- Improves appearance by enhancing colour and gloss
- Increases the longevity of your surface
- Reduces spalling, flaking, and cracking
- Protects against water, chemicals, freeze/thaw damage, UV damage, salts and de-icing chemicals, staining, hot tire marks, and colour fading
- Makes surfaces easier to wash and maintain
Our exclusive sealer is superior to those found in stores, in terms of, quality, performance, durability, and long-term results. We guarantee a non-slip, lustrous finish!
We treat your property as if it was our own by taking the utmost care to prevent any damage to your flowerbeds, plants, and shrubs. We leave your property in excellent condition.
We also repair sealer which has not been applied correctly. Typically, a white or hazy film on a concrete surface.